[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Kadeshi Void Release

Kadeshi Void Release

Homeworld Mod which adds and makes available Kadeshi craft.

Moderators: InocPrime, Charvell

Postby FendeR » Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:08 am

Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby cdlord » Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:49 am

cdlord

Postby G-nome » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:25 pm

You really dont want the (R2) Heavy cruiser to fire at something right in front of it, you will end up blowing up half your own fleet. [img]smile.gif[/img]
G-nome

Postby GnomeOfKnowledge » Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:31 pm

GnomeOfKnowledge

Postby TheLastKadeshi » Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:08 pm

Here's a big hello to you folks who made the mod. I'm downloading the patch now, but I don't know if I'll get a chance to play until I can regain my Homeworld CD from the hands of my cousin. A quick question, ramming was a key part of the Kadeshi Needle Mothership before... same for this mod?

Oh, and I just got a look at the zip I downloaded... No automatic installer? ô¿ô *gasp*

I know that most of you fellows out there are slapping your heads in disbelief and disgust, but I lost the installation code to my Homeworld CD. This is the only computer that even has homeworld installed, and even this one has a few bugs from the LAST mod I downloaded. I'm afraid to try anything more that doesn't have an uninstall option. Or maybe... some god can give me a registration code for my CD.

How the heck do you install this thing?

[size="1"][ 01. September 2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: TheLastKadeshi ][/size]
TheLastKadeshi

Postby GnomeOfKnowledge » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:57 pm

Open the .zip file and look for the read-me. It will tell you how to install the mod. You'll find that its so easy that it doesn't need an "auto-installer". :rolleyes: But, before you try to install it, you should remove any and all files in your HW directory that have the extension '.script'. Also, remove all the folders in HW EXCEPT these:
3Dfx
Documents
MissionMan (if you installed Mission Man)
Movies
Multiplayer
SavedGames
ScreenShots
Uninstall
Yes
Hopefully, what I said will make things clear for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
GnomeOfKnowledge

Postby InocPrime » Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:33 pm

If it gives you any trouble, I'll personalyl guide you through the process of removing it [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope you enjoy it.
InocPrime

Postby G-nome » Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:48 pm

1)I noticed the unable-to-salvage problem too.

I had at a time 3 captured destroyers circling around my (Kadeshi)MS! Unable to dock.

Is it a collision sphere problem? the destroyers do look a bit large for the docking port.

Could also be caused by...
2) N-lips? The Kadeshi ships look much smaller than the Kushan, esp. from long distances. Are the scales properly matched for both sides?
G-nome

Postby GnomeOfKnowledge » Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:13 pm

Well, I can tell you this, it has nothing to do w/the N-LIPs (by the way, both sides have even N-LIPs IE: All the fighters' N-LIPs are 0.00008, etc.). That's just a visual effect. Its probably a collision sphere and docking "path" problem.
GnomeOfKnowledge

Postby InocPrime » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:00 pm

Yeah, those should be fixed for the final release.
InocPrime

PreviousNext

Return to Kadeshi Discussion