SWNR - H2Trek coming together?

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Phantom16

Post by Phantom16 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:06 am

I've been looking at the SWNR sight, and seen they haven't been working to hard on the ST vs SW mod for Homeworld 1. Do you think yall will come together to make a full version for Homeworld 2? I've heard we got pretty good relations with them...
"Assimilate this!"

Sjet vs. Kerrigan

Post by Sjet vs. Kerrigan » Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:49 am

SWNR hasn't been working too hard on anything. I'm the most active member right now.

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:36 am

And if you've been keeping an eye on the status of things here, that says quite a lot. ;)

Pretty much everything around here is on a more or less involuntary pause until we get comfortable with the inner workings of HW2. (translation: until we get some better tools ;) )

Zeelich

Post by Zeelich » Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:54 am

SWNR and SOA? Good relations? Are you kidding? Between the two teams, we have the most talented people in the HW community!

Of course we get along! We're the best of the best! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though. The SW vs. ST MOD, SW:I was a great success and a hell of a lot of fun. However, weather or not we do one for HW2 is unknown. On the other hand, I will admit I have thought about it. I've had an idea for a StarWars MOD for HW2 for awhile now to, but I just cant seem to find any motivation to model/texture. Same goes for SWNR. I havn't done much of anything SWNR related for awhile now. Its been how long? 4 years? More?

Of course untill descent tools come out nothing can really hasppen anyway.

I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. Like the green guy said: "The future is always in motion." [img]smile.gif[/img]
"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman

TheStressPuppy

Post by TheStressPuppy » Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:30 pm

Thanks Z [img]smile.gif[/img] now i got that warm fuzzy feeling....oh wait thats my dog [img]tongue.gif[/img]

id be modelling right now...but... 6 letters...K-O-T-O-R is kinda keeping me busy :D (playing both a light side and dark side game)

As stated many times before, Nothing is gonna happen untill we get some GOOD tools. Theres plenty of motivation to mod, just no way to do it right now. The current tools while good efforts that the makers busted thier ass's on just arent capable of importing a ship using all of HW2's features yet.

Phantom16

Post by Phantom16 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:36 pm

I would help, but I'm not a very good modler. My ships look more like boxes with engines and guns

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:02 pm

id help. but at the moment i really cant be bothered [img]graemlins/eviltail.gif[/img] and the fact i have a certain young lady keeping me busy, that and work

Visit the Galactic Conquest online Website <a href="http://www.curseuppl.com/" target="_blank">here</a>

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:48 pm

Originally posted by TheStressPuppy:
id be modelling right now...but... 6 letters...K-O-T-O-R is kinda keeping me busy
What is the sixth letter?

Phantom16

Post by Phantom16 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:53 pm

Come on, give the guy some slack. Not all of us are good at math. In fact, there are 3 types of people: those that can count and those that can't ;)

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:17 am

erm i?

Return to “Homeworld 2 Trek”