[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Sabre and Norway in game

Sabre and Norway in game

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Postby NoNameKnown » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:26 pm

Hi
After a long break from HW modding I'm back with
a revised edition of my Sabre and Norway Class Starships.
The base mesh of the sabre is now at 1129 polys
the goblins have 1684 polys = 2813 total
and one texture 1024*1024 and a second 1024*512

After a day work I just finished my second ship
the USS Budapest NCC - 64923 ( Norway class)
base mesh -> 758 Polys
Goblins -> 1060 Polys
total = 1818
texturesize = one 1024*1024

and I finally got the team color and stripes to work.

but i think it looks best with the standard Starfleet colors Greey/Red (what you see on the first pictures)

Some Battle pics:

[size="1"][ 06. August 2004, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: NoNameKnown ][/size]
NoNameKnown

Postby Redshirt » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:53 pm

Very Nice!
Edit: Oh, which slots did you put those ships in? Just curious.

Something I noticed looking at those other shots you posted: Looking at the Defiant in those other shots, I wonder if maybe the texture Vorlon did for the Defiant could be reused and just needs a new mesh?

[size="1"][ 04. August 2004, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Redshirt ][/size]
Redshirt

Postby Redragon » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:58 am

Great job on those, they look great ingame, just have to smooth them though and they'll be perfect.
Redragon

Postby Howedar » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:01 am

Your server is down.
Howedar

Postby Gust0o » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:36 pm

The Norway looks very crisp... I'm a man of simple pleasures; I like that [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gust0o

Postby Sterlino » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:52 pm

FIRE FIRE FIRE !!
Sterlino

Postby Howedar » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:47 pm

God, the lighting in HW2 is bitching.
Howedar

Postby Manticore » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:27 am

I definitely need to reinstall HW2, it's by far the prettiest of the HW games :D

(And with my new Radeon 9800 Pro, it should be even prettier... [img]graemlins/eviltail.gif[/img] )
Manticore

Postby FendeR » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:20 pm

Nice [img]smile.gif[/img]
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby maxdamage » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:48 am

Impressive! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

maxdamage.
maxdamage

Next

Return to Homeworld 2 Trek