[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Galaxy Class ingame

Galaxy Class ingame

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Postby Lord Vorkosigan » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:52 am

I've actually got a real suggestion here. One thing that may be cool to do with the Galaxy would to be have a reasearch option to upgrade it to the Galaxy II (aka Venture version). The base Galaxy would be the standard TNG version. After reasearch, you'd get the DS9 version with the two nacelle phaser arrays plus upgraded shields and armor (which I believe can be seperate, i know I saw some stuff about sheilds in the Relic spreadsheet-o-doom. And not just the DFF and EMP shields.).
Lord Vorkosigan

Postby Howedar » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:23 am

Howedar

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:00 pm

TheOneNamedViper

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:14 pm

Captain Pierce

Postby maxdamage » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:23 am

I would like to know how Skeeter got the Galaxy class ship into HW2 since I would like to try my Krenim Temporal Weapon ship in HW2.

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 28. January 2004, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Postby Phantom16 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:20 am

..........I thought this post was finally dead.
Since it isn't, why is it that when the Enterprise meets up with another ship, they are always relative to each other? I think thats how the dominion war really started.....some newbee captain saw a cardassian ship upside down, and, thru all of the confusion, threatened the cardassian to turn right side up or die.
Phantom16

Postby Phantom16 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:25 am

Yup, turns out I was right.
Phantom16

Postby nebula » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:34 am

lol
nebula

Previous

Return to Homeworld 2 Trek