[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Subsystems in SOA

Subsystems in SOA

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Postby Captain Pierce » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:06 am

Given the level of modability that HW2 is supposed to have, I'm hoping for a setup pretty much along the lines of what Supernova is describing. I don't know if that's what HW2 has or not, but I'm definitely hoping. :D I'm also hoping that subsystems can be put on all ships, not just the big ones...

The other thing I'd have to hope for, in a Trek sense, would be the ability to put modules on all ships. For an HW2 HAG, for example, how cool would it be to have the ability to build a cloaking device on EVERY Klingon/Romulan (/Federation if you want to go REALLY crazy :D ) ship? :eek:
Captain Pierce

Postby Talonpest » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:14 am

That would be nice if you could make it so that when you cycle through build menus I don't have to go through each and every ship in order to find my mothership. It always bugs me how I have to cycle the my battlecruisers in order to build some ships.
Talonpest

Postby bones_of_the_many » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:21 am

bones_of_the_many

Postby Vidar » Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:02 pm

Vidar

Postby Necro-99 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:03 pm

Necro-99

Postby CQD » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:38 am

CQD

Postby Vidar » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:59 am

Vidar

Postby Scoobing » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:17 pm

The defence field-frigate has absolutely awesome star trek looking sheilds, which only show up when hit by enemy fire. I don't know the first thing about modding, but wouldn't it be possible to give all the cap ships this ability and have it default on? Granted theres no fore and aft grids, but it's a start [img]smile.gif[/img]
Scoobing

Postby DW » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:53 am

I've never seen it when hit, but you do see a destenct blue glow when it's on or at least in the mission where you go and grabe the 3 core parts
DW

Postby Scoobing » Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:04 am

After a while that blue glow fades but then re-appears when it is it, it really reminded me of starfleet shields.
Scoobing

PreviousNext

Return to Homeworld 2 Trek