[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - HW2 Modding Tutorials

HW2 Modding Tutorials

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:12 pm

I am opening this thread for the purpouse of having a 1 stop place for people to post thier "How To's" on various subjects like HW2 Model Importing, Map creation, FX editing, etc, etc.. WE NEED A MODEL IMPORTING TUTORIAL The most.

Also as a 1 stop repository for info related to HW2 modding so that people wont have to search hell, and high water to find what they are looking for.

Post ONLY detailed hw2 modding tutorials here [img]smile.gif[/img] If you have a request post it here also, and we will try to find it :D

[size="1"][ 03. December 2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader
TheStressPuppy

Postby Skeeter » Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:19 pm

It's a bit outdated and some people might see the formating strange (updateing soon) but if u read what i used and can see it ok it should be ok to follow.

Ok, this tutorial is written in steps for the total newbie who hasnt a clue. It's to get them to try and do a new research option ingame. More detail will be included when i have time.

Any problems just post them up and I or someone will be alone to help. Best Viewed in Notepad/WordPad in 1024x768. WordWrap on. I made this tutorial using 17in monitor. Hope the tabs come out ok for u. (Better format at a later date)

Was only intended for relic forums but just cos stress asked i placed it here untill i put out my tutorial on how to add ships into hw2 using Pipikins 'OBJImporter' that he made (guy from relic forums).

[size="1"][ 14. November 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Skeeter ][/size]
Skeeter

Postby Vidar » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:46 am

There is a thread on the relicnews forum with a tutorial on how to export a ship in maya to HW2.

Hope it helps.
Vidar

Postby Cleron » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:12 am

Weapon Config info can be found hear

highlight it and copy it to word & save that way you can use it with out going to the site to cross check.
Cleron

Postby TheStressPuppy » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:10 am

Lets "try" to keep this thread about Modding Tutorials for HW2 ONLY. As you can see i deleted some of the Non-Tutorial related post, and im sorry for doing so. I will delete any other post thats not tutorial related. Understand If people post generally here the thread wil get so cluttered with irrelevent post the whole point of the thread will be lost. If you got questions, or comments open up a new thread please, and lets keep the tut thread for Tuts only. Thanks guys.

With this i post the ONLY ship importing tutorial i have found.

[size="1"][ 04. January 2005, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Return to Homeworld 2 Trek