[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Proposal...

Proposal...

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Postby Captain Pierce » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:41 am

Basically, CommanderJones and I are hoping to put together a little alliance to remake Homeworld and Cataclysm ships for HW2.

See for more info.
<a href="http://www.trekmods.com/" target="_blank"> Image</a>
Captain Pierce

Postby Anla-shok » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:41 am

I see.

Anla-shok.
Anla-shok

Postby Vidar » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:11 am

Some people on the relic-boards are also doing this (or is that you?). Maybe you can team up with them?
Vidar

Postby Captain Pierce » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:16 pm

Please direct comments to the thread I linked to to make things easier to follow. I only posted in multiple threads to try and get more attention, since it seems few people actually drop by the RA forum.

My response to the multiple mentions of the "Requiem War" project is there, as well.
Captain Pierce

Return to Homeworld 2 Trek