Popping in to say hi

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Neowind

Post by Neowind » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:02 am

Hi Homeworld and Star Trek fans,

We have a long weekend at GATech, and whenever I get a few extra days off I generally end up fooling with Direct3D. Like usual I go and check around for a cool HW model to use for a visual, so while looking for the SOA mod, I ended up dropping in here.

I'll probably just borrow Charvell's kick ass B'rel. That thing is really sweet. May not fit well with what I'm going to do this weekend, but it is just too cool. I don't know where you found this guy, but he rocks. I'm going to have to install HW just to see the effects the ship has.
Earth and Beyond Addict,
Neowind

Formerly know as dhomeworld

Check me out on EnB Orion Server:
Hudson
Wind
Neowind
Neowindt
Neowindpw

Neowind

Post by Neowind » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:05 am

I found I had HW on my laptop, so I checked out the K'vort and B'rel. Both are awesome. The gun effect was a little hard to see on the laptop, but it was really cool. If I'm not mistaken the guns even tilt a little. I loved how the K'vort can cloak rather realistically. I hope you continue making models Charvell. It is really a pleasure to see your work.

I used to try my had a modeling, but I doubt anything I did is still in the MOD. I've never said this to you Dolphoenix, but you and the SOA team have really done awesome work. I just never could focus long enough to be of much help.

I wish you all luck with HW2. I'll be sure to come back every week or so and check how you're progessing.

Return to “Homeworld 2 Trek”