When do you reckon the mod tools will be out?

The HW:Trek guys take on HW:2!

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Dasher42

Post by TheStressPuppy » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:04 am

Sigh, no one saw the sarcasim, no matter. Pesmontis almost (yea yea i know we keep hearing this) has a fully functioning model importer. Since the relic tools are all but useless unless you own maya 3.0 (and who does these days besides relic) So now we gotta rely on 3rd party :/

Post by Darth1o9 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:11 pm

hmm, here what when why

*looks at stressy puppy*

Visit the Galactic Conquest online Website <a href="http://www.curseuppl.com/" target="_blank">here</a>

Post by maxdamage » Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:01 am

Originally posted by Captain Pierce:
Hey, I once knew a guy who reinstalled his entire system every 30 days to keep a demo going... ;) of course, it was a demo of a $200 program rather than a $20 one... :rolleyes:
Like I said in an earlier post in this section it is very expensive with regard to the Rand Dollar exchange in South Africa and also because of extremely high bank charges when using a credit card because the post office cannot be trusted at all with regards to postal orders etc...Besides I got HW2 and BF 1942 as birthday presents on the 3rd of November anyway and I doubt my dad or anyone is willing to risk by paying by credit card to register Milkshape 3D for me :( and therefore the cheap alternative is to re-install Windows 98 till I get a job that I can then use my own money to pay for Milkshape3D which hopefully will sometime this decade :(
Sorry for being off topic again :(

[ 13. November 2003, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

Return to “Homeworld 2 Trek”