You will probably want to yell at me...

The dark nightmare in the making

Moderators: Meurig, Steelviper

Ber§erK

Post by Ber§erK » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:29 pm

Well, I did go MIA without any notice...

To put it bluntly, real life is a bitch. There were certain issues i'd rather not talk about, that i had to deal with. CGI and modding became things i couldn't really care much about at that point. I decided to just drop things completely for a while, and to add to that i'm still in an ISP migration that was limiting my uptime. Hell, Lightwave was hidden away for months in a dark corner of my computer untill i touched it again just a few days ago (maybe i'l show the result later [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

I still feel kinda sorry for not giving you guys any notice about my whereabouts, it's okay if you want to yell at me [img]smile.gif[/img]

On another note, i see lots of activity going on related to darkage, so it's good to see you guys are still alive and kicking :D

[ 11. August 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Ber§erK ]

Apollo 187

Post by Apollo 187 » Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:18 pm

HAZAH! ur back and i think everyone is very happy about this. i know i am happy to see ur still alive, i think most peeps here thought u got abducted or died or something along those line but once again happy to see ya back :D

[ 11. August 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Apollo 187 ]

InocPrime

Post by InocPrime » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:42 am

I was 100% that a squid had kidnapped you... so, was it a squid? Or one of those dasterdly octupi?

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:52 pm

Curse those evil octopi...

Return to “Dark Age Homeworld Mod”