[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - EAS Narcissus v2

EAS Narcissus v2

The dark nightmare in the making

Moderators: Meurig, Steelviper

Postby Meurig » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:23 am

It may never see the light of Homeworld, but I'm making a new high poly one all the same [img]smile.gif[/img]

I dont have the original concept image any more, and it doesnt seem SV or Reapernoire have it either. I do have one of the later concepts from when Reapernoire and Vorlon were battling it out a bit in that contest, oh so long ago, though.

Here's the concept.

And here's what I've made so far.

It'll deviate from the concept because it wasnt the final one, but its basically the same.

[size="1"][ 01. September 2004, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Meurig ][/size]
Meurig

Postby hezie99 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:02 am

those guns remind me of the new Battlestar guns but cool concept
hezie99

Postby Meurig » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:36 pm

Updates.

The raised bits are like armour plates, and will have different textures to the more inset parts.
And the bridge is already textured because I nabbed it off my Hyperion [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Meurig

Postby reapernoire » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:17 am

That concept if i'm not mistaken really isnt that far off the final concept.

The main difference from the final concept, we got rid of those cobra bays on in the middle section and had a warlock style missile rack either side Althought it may be better to keep the cobra bays instead of more missiles, cos we realy did go kinda ott on the firepower of this beast

Good Start Meurig lad :D
reapernoire

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:23 am

Captain Pierce

Postby Ber§erK » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:19 pm

Good start, this shouldn't give you too much trouble as you have a solid base to work from. I look forward to seeing your detailing, my mesh was a trainwreck in that area [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ber§erK

Postby Steelviper » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:59 pm

Looking good, looking nice, can´t say otherwise [img]smile.gif[/img]
Steelviper

Postby Meurig » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:03 pm

Updates!

Modelling's done. As I said, if once I've textured it, areas look a bit sparse, I'll go back and do another modelled detail layer.

Meurig

Postby reapernoire » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:24 pm

it makes me sexshui in my pants :eek:
reapernoire

Postby Ber§erK » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:24 pm

Not bad at all ;)
Ber§erK

Next

Return to Dark Age Homeworld Mod