The dark nightmare in the making
Moderators: Meurig, Steelviper
- Posts: 3416
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2000 12:00 pm
- Location: Colchester, Essex, UK
Oh yes - a geek is someone old enough to have a family and still be interested in this modding lark. I'm not going bald yet, am only slightly grey but I am rapidly approaching the wrong side of 40.
- Posts: 3483
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2001 12:00 pm
- Location: Ipswich, England
- Posts: 5944
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:00 pm
- Location: I\'m from Iowa--I only work in outer space
None of your sass, youngster... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Consider yourself lucky, Spooky--I'm losing my hair and
more of what's left is grey every day, and I haven't even hit 35 yet...
- Posts: 2761
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2000 1:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Originally posted by Crook:
Nah, we're geeks - a much more sophisticated animal than the nerd...
Oh I see... so GW actually means Geek Wars right,hehehe! jk
Yeah growing old sucks, rapidly approaching the 30 here on my part...argh