[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Saying Whats Up.

Saying Whats Up.

Who are you? What do you want? Come introduce yourself!

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, Evening

Postby Kill.Fear » Fri May 13, 2005 5:48 pm

Hey whats up. Brand new to this great website and the server is great. gonna play there tonight and hopefuly to see some of you guys there. show you my skillz lol. My tag will be this
-Lan.aTi | Kill.Fear -Sc-. see you there. :cool:
(>*.::.|[!]Bryan[!]|.::.*<)
Kill.Fear

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri May 13, 2005 10:29 pm

Welcome to the neighborhood then. Hope you'll hang around for the discussions too.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby IGNORANTPEASANT » Mon May 23, 2005 3:16 pm

I've made a mistake.
I've joined the deadest clan on the net........and it has too many yanks and other foreign rubbish as members.......I want a uk clan.
IGNORANTPEASANT

Postby Shadow of Light » Mon May 23, 2005 7:04 pm

that is why you are ignorant you always make mistakes.

Dont mind the patrons Kill.Fear they are all mad or twisted or mad and twisted hard to judge some times.
Shadow of Light

Postby kojak » Tue May 24, 2005 6:09 am

MOAN THE TGU - ignorant peasant, fancy a wee game o cs source? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
kojak

Postby IGNORANTPEASANT » Tue May 24, 2005 9:03 pm

scource ? good idea kojak......if I were less inept I'd have been on but can't find the server even with the address.......doh......BIG-T- will probably sort it out for me.....so I can't even blame my old age.
IGNORANTPEASANT

Postby kojak » Tue May 24, 2005 11:15 pm

82.136.36.33:27017

NO AWPS BAWBAG :D
kojak

Return to New Members