Hello All!!!

Who are you? What do you want? Come introduce yourself!

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, Evening

Post by Tomatowen » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:15 pm

Hi everyone!

I've lurked at these forums since last January, but I've finally decided to register. (Actually, I registered once before, but..... nevermind about that ;) )
So I sortof already know my way around TGU and know some of the people here (even tho u dont kno me [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

So a bit of info about myself:
I am a very huge Babylon 5 fan and scifi nerd in general (i get the feeling a lot of ppl here are)
I am a n00b modeler and a VERY n00b skinner.
I've seen some of the modeling work here, and I know that you guys are WAY out of my league. I use Milkshape as my modeling prog, lol. But I'm hoping that by being a member here I can get some advice and improve my modeling and skinning skills.
I'm a staff member at Imperial Assault, a Star Wars TC mod for Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour. I encourage all of you to go check it out! We hope to have a public beta version out by the end of the summer (in the northern hemisphere ;) ). So if you have CnC Gen: ZH and you wanna play an awesome mod, go try it out!! :D
I am also the co-founder and co-leader of the wasteFACTOR gaming and modding clan. Unfortunately we're currently having some server issues, so only our main website is up: the forums dont work right now. I'm not gonna get into wF too much right now, i'll create another topic about it sometime, but just know that we ALWAYS welcome new members and if you are at all interested please, PLEASE go chek it out! :D
If you have any questions about wF, feel free to email me: [email="omk23@att.net"]omk23@att.net[/email] or the other co-leader -founder: [email="pyrosity@hotmail.com"]pyrosity@hotmail.com[/email]

So TGU seems like a really great place and I'm really glad I am registered now.
To Crook, Spooky, and Thursday's Child: I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE the B5 Great Wars mods!!!!! :D The EA Civil War mod for HW1 was one of the best mods I have ever played, and i cannot wait until you guys get a mod out for HW2!!!!! Which, btw, will happen when? I saw Crook's awesome new Starfury, but after that, everything suddenly stopped. [img]graemlins/eekus.gif[/img]

Anyway, like i said, I'm really glad to be a member of TGU now. I dont know why i lurked here for so long w/o registering, but o well.

Once again, hello to everybody!

P.S. How do i get a "cool" avatar? i.e. not one in the TGU avatar list. Not that those arent cool, but....
I have my own avatar i want to use and i cant figure out how to.

[size="1"][ 14. June 2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Tomatowen ][/size]
"May the Force be with you.... Blow stuff up!"

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:12 pm

Welcome among the posters of TGU Tomatowen. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hate to disappoint you on the avatar issue, but you need a certain number of posts before you are allowed to use your own image, so get posting. ;)

Post by bzb » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:20 pm

yes after a few hundred more posts you can choose your own. My red x logo is a popular one and has been copied by numerous members, please be more original when your time comes.

Post by Gust0o » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:30 am

If you really want to make a good impression, nag the admins for a cool title, like my own... once you're foot's in the door, they'll be hard pushed to evict you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the TGU!

Post by deathblane » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:50 pm

Hale and harty my good man. Welcome to our humble abode ;)

Return to “New Members”