hello all.

Who are you? What do you want? Come introduce yourself!

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, Evening

Post by kimk » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:43 pm

was introduced to this site by a friend. been playing homeworld for since it came out, beat it before captain koban got his ship moving towards the taiidans., currenlty playing hw2. haven't had much time though. and unfortunaetly missed catalysm.

i don't like losing my salvage vettes in hw2 though.

anyways, i'm kimk. hope to get to know you all better.

Post by theblessedsheridan » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:55 pm

well ive not actually bothered getting my hands on hw2 yet [img]smile.gif[/img] but i had great fun with HW1. W#Its well worth checking out some of the mods that we have hosted here and TGU (Hosted sites should be back soon for those mods without other mirrors). Quite a big range each with their own forum.

Anyway welcome!

Post by Gust0o » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:33 am

Cataclsym's quite cheap in the shops these days - you'll be hard pushed to spend more than £5 sterling on it; and The Beast is one of the more original, and fun, enemies you'll come across in the Homeworld series [img]smile.gif[/img]

HW2's a mixed bag, for me - a tad too short, and a huge whopping distance short on the promise it held out to so many fans of the original games; still, quite a few people on the Union can be persuaded, through sheer bloody-mindedness, into having a game.

Welcome to the Union [img]smile.gif[/img]

Post by deathblane » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:53 pm

Funny that, I havn't gotten round to buying HW2 yet either. It's on my list...

Anyway welcome to the site of many mods, but a word of caution. Beware to the Moose Monsters...

Return to “New Members”