Somewhat New......

Who are you? What do you want? Come introduce yourself!

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, Evening

Postby psychobutcher69 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:55 pm

Hey all!

Just to give a little background cause im bored.
I've been lurking around these forums for about 3 maybe 4 years now. I use to make game models and textures and so forth, I kind of got out of it...dont remember why. Huge fan of sci-fi. Used to have a "drug problem" (been clean for 7+ months now). In 6 month drug program. Life is slow. The 9th of October will be grand for me. Dont ask why. Basically, I'm just into editing HW and HW:C at the moment. Dont have HW2 cause im waiting for my GeForce 3 to ugrade my lousy voodoo5.

Alright, well.....
Later
psychobutcher69

Postby psychobutcher69 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:06 pm

Ummmmm......yeah. Interesting enough. No im not responding to my own post. I should be getting Postal 2 also sometime soon..... Hmmmmm..... The fleas are biting and the cheese is turning green..... Damn. I hate birds. I've got two parakeets and all they do is stare and scream. I hope they die. Feed them to ching ching. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! At the time I did not know, but apparently the (chinese?) word "ching-ching" means mother******! What a name for a cat eh? OH WELL......out

Later
psychobutcher69

Postby KoshTheVorlon » Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:26 am

Ermm..may be you should get back to "the drug"...Anyway, nice to see that you decided to join TGU forum after...4 years?
KoshTheVorlon

Postby Prometheus » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:46 pm

he ha ha ha ha i see you..... NO STOOOP Don't feed the vorlons... noooooooooooooooooooooo
Prometheus

Return to New Members