Who are you? What do you want? Come introduce yourself!

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, Evening

Post by hagans » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:21 am

Just wanted to say hi. Been reading these forums for about a year now, thought it was about time I contributed something. I'm an 18 year old guy from Melbourne Aus. I'd love to learn to do what you modders do, I'm in awe of your work.

Post by KoshTheVorlon » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:27 pm

Hello my little Aussie friend. Image Welcome to the board of insane bottle monkeys. Seem like you are a big Homeworld mod fan ei? Well you are in the right place, or a totally wrong turn of your life & YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM THE BURNING FLAME. Well enough about what to become. Image On your staying here, don't let bzb tricks you into his box....none never came back.. Image

I have always been here!
Click here for the pretty voice.
*All the answer that you seek can be found here.

Location: ...a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse. Or Lancaster Univers

Post by The_Lumberjack » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:41 pm

*leans forward to impart worldly advice*

You'll find out... oh, and er, Welcome to TGU, whilst enjoying your time here, you may hear rumours of the Moose Rebellion, in which case, you must decide whether you fight for truth and honor and freedom from the Lobster Menace, or whether you merely cower in the shadow of the TGU World Domination Department.

*runs off and hides from TONV...*

The Moose Rebellion

'You don't have to be mad to work here, but nobody asks a giant purple moose monster to make the tea...'

Me. After a long day at work.

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:58 am

Hmm? Did someone mention me?

In any case: Beware the moose and welcome to TGU Image

Post by hagans » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:22 am

thanks all

yeah, I am a fan. I've followed the original Bab5 mod since they put their first omega in-game, and I have most of the other mods on my hard drive somewhere, I've played with them a fair bit.

Keep up the good work!

Post by Prometheus » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:47 pm

Have you had your Vorlon today?

Return to “New Members”