[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - How do you do, I'm ....

How do you do, I'm ....

Who are you? What do you want? Come introduce yourself!

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, Evening

Postby G-nome » Tue May 27, 2003 1:32 pm

Hi, all.
Just registered here.
G-nome

Postby The_Lumberjack » Tue May 27, 2003 3:20 pm

*looks around furtively to make sure noone else is watching*

Welcome to TGU, the home of the Moose Rebellion, ignore what anyone else says, there is no other world domination group on TGU, this is the only one. Honest. Join us, and enjoy protection from the Lobster People and the dangers of Coffee beans and shoe excesses.
The_Lumberjack

Location: ...a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse. Or Lancaster Univers

Postby reapernoire » Tue May 27, 2003 3:27 pm

*runs in and whacks lumber_jack on hte head and starts dragging him away*
dont listen to him, he's deranged, no moose rebellion here...
to welcome u to the boards, have a coffee bean

------------------
Like the wanderers before me, the Sun shall go down
Darkness be over me, rest my soul in the Valley of death
For my soul now belongs to the everlasting journey,
and i shall noeth that my deeds have been fulfilled upon this plain,
for my time is over here, and i shall too become a wanderer,
and the sun shall go down, darkness be over me
rest my soul in the valley of death
reapernoire

Postby The_Lumberjack » Tue May 27, 2003 3:54 pm

*watches reapernoire dragging Lumber_jack away*

The Moose Rebellion does exist, and its on days like these when I'm glad I hired that mispelt name stunt double to follow me round.

And I'd put that coffee bean down if I were you. Adrian Shepard's getting awfully protective over them these days, and TONV isnt helping matters with his 42 ton copyright avoider... Image
The_Lumberjack

Location: ...a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse. Or Lancaster Univers

Postby reapernoire » Tue May 27, 2003 5:18 pm

*drops the random person in his arms and runs at The_Lumberjack*
u wont spread your rambling filth to this one, the moose rebellion will never come to pass.

take the coffee beans G-nome, they deserve a better life
*hears the distant wails of adrian*
Run there isnt much time
*whacks The_Lumberjack over the head for good measure*
reapernoire

Postby The_Lumberjack » Tue May 27, 2003 5:42 pm

*mumbles, very disorientated*

whud ja, come oh, awf urghhh...

*slaps self in face with dead lobster*

Wha? Huh? Moose Rebellion will never come to pass, eh? Someone hasnt been paying attention... The Moose Rebellion is very real, we have our own website and union. Image

------------------

'You don't have to be mad to work here, but nobody asks a giant purple moose monster to make the tea...'

Me. After a long day at work.
The_Lumberjack

Postby reapernoire » Tue May 27, 2003 6:00 pm

they jsut let u have a website, to contain your inane ramblings.
the moose rebellion doesnt exist nnoooo nnooooooo

doesnt exist doesnt exist
*feels tapping on his shoulder by an antler*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaarg
reapernoire

Postby NumeroUno » Wed May 28, 2003 3:30 am

a simple little *POKE* will get any noobie in a mood.
NumeroUno

Postby reapernoire » Wed May 28, 2003 11:18 am

*cracks whip*
get back numeroUno u try to bring the x in white square to these hallowed boards
back back i say
reapernoire

Postby G-nome » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:46 pm

*watches the scene unfold, while still materialising from another forum*

lol, I feel at home already!

"Who is that wearing a dead moose on his head?" I think, and some other lunatic presses some aromatic nuggets into my hand...they have an organic feel to them and seem to have been burnt...poor little seeds, their potential snuffed before they could bud.
I come out of the warp induced paranoia and wonder at the outrage I just felt about a simple coffeebean...."Nice! thank you" I say the the figure receding into the distance and pull my Jafamatic out of my utillitybelt and make some coffee. "That's just what the doctor ordered, or engineer in my case, hehe"
G-nome

Return to New Members