[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Starwars: New Rebellion Version 8.0 r1.0 is Online!

Starwars: New Rebellion Version 8.0 r1.0 is Online!

Moderators: Maverick, DesertFox82, Zeelich, WarAce_505

Postby Sloppytoad » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:37 pm

ya, im not the only one who has probelms
Sloppytoad

Postby Auriel619 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:01 pm

Is it just me or does all the ships in SW:NR seem too small? I mean, in the original HW, the ships were at least seeable but in SW:NR, the ships are so tiny they're often mistaken for galactic dust...
Auriel619

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:39 pm

Well, the main reason for that is that you can zoom further out.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Auriel619 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:11 pm

yea i learned just 2 use the tactical display to see all the ships. This mod is AMAZING...

Srry, one last thing, what is the rebel and imperial counter to strikcraft?

I usually get swarmed in the first coupla minutes by X-wings and my Ties get crushed to the floor.

Is there a capital ship counter to other strike craft like the heavy corvette in the original HW?
Or do i just have to have more fighters than the attacker?

Thanxs 4 replying!!
Auriel619

Postby the_mask » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:40 pm

You could try the NebulonB, or some larger ships, that will be able to withstand the onslaught long enough, to wipe the floor with the fighters. :rolleyes:

[size="1"][ 30. November 2004, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: the_mask ][/size]
the_mask

Postby peekaboo » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:11 am

a few thoughts

1. this mod is terrific

2. Why don't the fighters hyperspace jump? At leas thte rebel ones should- in all the movies any ship does...

3. I think the carriers should be re-instated

4. perhaps a Imperial destroyer/mine layer?

5. Slave 1 as a fighter/minelayer?

6. think thats it...

thank you for this wonderful mod
peekaboo

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:16 pm

The priblem with hyperspacing fighters is that if you give them HS capability, then both side's fighters will have it, meaning that the TIEs can too, hence the absent HS'ing fighters...
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Josh » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:22 am

i ges its just me but when i click on the link i get a file not found window, whats going on
Josh

Postby zucco » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:30 pm

hi there, great work with the mod,i liked a lot playing it, but beside the known bugs a thing i found very strange is that the heavy cruiser has only 13000 armor points, maybe forgot a 0?(i mean, 13000 is less than half of a fregate)
i love you guys anyway (in a very platonic way of course)
zucco

????

Postby harry ng » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:35 pm

harry ng

PreviousNext

Return to SWNR Homeworld TC