[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Crash

Crash

Moderators: Maverick, DesertFox82, Zeelich, WarAce_505

Postby Django » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:58 pm

Hi !
I'm a french newbie (sorry for my bad english)
I've just bought the game, and found this mod on this site.
So first, I'd like to congratulates all of thoses who keep this game alive !! THANXS !!

But there are few problems on my game when I use theses mods.
I've download the 7.0 version of the mod : everything goes well with this version
I've seen that a patch exists for this version, so I downloaded it and, in the game when I click on the button for built a ship, the game crash et return to windows, and I've this problem for the version 8.0 ( with patch or not ) too.

Pliiiz help me, theses mods seem to be wonderfull !!
Django

Postby Zeelich » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:31 pm

Did you install the version 1.05 patch for Homeworld?

"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman
Zeelich

Postby Django » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:02 pm

Oops...
I didn't install this patch in the Mod folder ( I didn't install it in the Homeworld folder )

Now It works perfectly !! [img]smile.gif[/img]

few questions :
- Is it normal that ships are so small comparing to the original ?
- The rebel researsh ship has no texture, normal ?
Django

Postby insecttoid3 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:07 pm

the swnr mod uses real scale between ships, which is why the ships look so small. origional homeworld didnt have the scale right, they had things looking bigger so that it was eisier to see them. the swnr is takeing a more realistic approach
insecttoid3

Return to SWNR Homeworld TC