[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - More SW:I Pics! Lot's Of 'Em!

More SW:I Pics! Lot's Of 'Em!

Moderators: Maverick, DesertFox82, Zeelich, WarAce_505

Postby Zeelich » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:15 pm

Damn, the next release is sooooooooooooo close! :D

I figure you've all seen plenty of Imp vs. Fed pics. Damn I love the Borg. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 21. January 2005, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Zeelich ][/size]

"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman
Zeelich

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:38 pm

Nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]
TheOneNamedViper

Postby DesertFox82 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:50 pm

Wow, been a while since I saw anything about SWI. Lookin real good, though. What's the shiplist for this one? Anything like my old add-on from a while back? Ever get any use of that old Borg Invasion of Coursant map I had made for that?
DesertFox82

Postby Zeelich » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:40 am

The ship-list is pretty much the same as for SWNR and SOA. With a few exceptions, such as the Assualt Frigate and Nebulon-B for the Imp's, and the Delta Flyer and Valdore for the Fed's.

I had forgotten about that map, do you still have it? I could Definatly use it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Zeelich

Postby nickersonm » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:26 am

Looking very nice! What's the balance like?
nickersonm

Postby DesertFox82 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:48 pm

Still got it, I'll email it when I get home.
DesertFox82

Postby maxdamage » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:01 pm

Love the pic of the ISD from behind. :cool: :cool:

maxdamage.
maxdamage

Postby Zeelich » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:11 am

The ballance is looking pretty good. Although they AI usally spends all it's money on building a single squad of Deiants. [img]smile.gif[/img] Which, are a nightmare for Imperial commanders everywhere! :D B'Rel's work great though. One moment you're sitting they admiring you're beautifull fleet and that BAMM! Ships start blowing up. :D

Zeelich

Return to SWNR Homeworld TC