[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - v8 r2 patch not working

v8 r2 patch not working

Moderators: Maverick, DesertFox82, Zeelich, WarAce_505

Postby Josh » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:14 am

Josh

Postby Zeelich » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:42 am

Sorry about that, I thought I had fixed it, however, the crash is still there. I'll edit the .NIS file and upload it so people can grab it if they want.

EDIT: Here ya go....

I grabed it from the Raiders MOD, I hope you guys don't mind. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Try it out, it should work.

[size="1"][ 11. January 2005, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Zeelich ][/size]

"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman
Zeelich

Postby Josh » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:06 pm

thanks im downloading it now ill try it and post ya back to confirm it
Josh

Postby Josh » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:49 pm

i played it and it worked, but on the kadesh mission it chrashed when the kadeshi ship starts closing in, can u help me there
Josh

Postby Zeelich » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:20 am

That's a good question. I havn't touched any of the Kadeshi ships, I'm not sure what the cash could be. When the Kadeshi ships fist approach you say? Hmmm....

EDIT: Right! Of course, the HeavyCorvette again. What number mission is it?

[size="1"][ 13. January 2005, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Zeelich ][/size]

Zeelich

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:14 pm

IIRC, it's both 7 and 8 causing problems there.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Zeelich » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:46 am

I've updated the link above, download it again and copy to your Homeworld folder. When it asked to overwrite files say yes.

Zeelich

Postby Josh » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:29 pm

thanks, im playing armada 2 with a supersweet mod , but im getting bored of that soon so ill probably put homeworld back in , thanks
Josh

Postby zucco » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:04 pm

good day to everyone,i need some help!!!
i have problems with mission 4.
i have updated homeworld to version 1.05,installed newest version of the mod, patched it,and finally put the .nis files in my homeworld folder,like Zeelich suggested.
But...each time the Bentusi ship arrives the game crasches anyway!
May there be some imcompatibility with my german version of homeworld?
To anyone who reads this message:doesn´t matter if u
reply, mail me or whatever,JUST HELP ME OUT!!!!
zucco

Postby dandroid » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:14 am

I also experienced the crashing in mission 4. tried re-installing everything...adjusting the video card resolution...nothing worked. its after the enemy ship is detected and is moving in. i really was starting to enjoy it until that happened. are there any versions of this mod that work in all missions? i havent even played the game without the mod..someone gave it to me and i found the mod the same day... i guess i will try playing it normally. kinda disappointing..the star wars ships are more impressive.
dandroid

Next

Return to SWNR Homeworld TC