Moderators: Maverick, DesertFox82, Zeelich, WarAce_505
- Posts: 8357
- Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2000 1:00 pm
- Location: Fridge, looking for beer.
This thread is cool, it deserves an award of some kind, perhaps a big medal
- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Jadom Dalaun wrote:*troops begin searching every entrance they come across.*
"Troop Captain: Nothing here sir.
All ships, cease bombardment. Keep Looking, captain. it has to be there somewhere. Has anyone heard from Kaz? We lost sight of him a couple of days ago.
"Captain of Zantariu: Sir, we can not locate his flagship.
*The fleet cubes disperse and blanket the planet at medium orbit, successfully establishing a massive blockade.*
Sir, may I suggest using Unlucky Skywanker to find him?
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: currently in Canadia
- Posts: 6859
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Denmark
Man, it's been so long I've forgotten who's on whos side...
- Posts: 2816
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: South Australia,Australia
Same here lol
*Sends fleet to attack a planet of any significance*
- Junior Member
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: One day I'll have a snazy title... one day...
wow... this thread just refuses to die. Hell, the first post was made two years ago.
/me wanders back to his dark corner.