updates on my HW2 mod

Need some help from our resident experts? Got some new info? Post here! Hw /Hw:c /Hw2

Moderators: Meurig, Spooky, Crook, Sjet vs. Kerrigan

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Thu May 05, 2005 10:52 pm

Well trying out my ships in HW2 is out of the question due to the computer problem but I can carry on with other things that I want in the mod

I have added the following to my mod for the Hiigarans for the moment:
Ability to build the Progenitor Attack Droid.
Ability to build the SP_tanker(Bishop One) and given it 2 levels of health and engine upgrades.
Trying to have the research of mover tech,build the mover subsystem,etc...

Can only build the SP_tanker from shipyard because if you build it from the mothership you can hear the ship hyperspacing in but cannot see it.Can't figure that out why it is doing it?

maxdamage.

[ 05. May 2005, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]
ImageNFS:MW NFS:U2 NFS:C Graaaagh! hellkom
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon May 09, 2005 9:26 pm

maxdamage.

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon May 16, 2005 8:53 pm

I have given the Vaygr the ability to build the Anti-Cloaking Subsystem sensor array but the icon for Anti-Cloaking Sensor is missing and has been replaced with the derelict icon:

maxdamage.

[ 16. May 2005, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Tue May 24, 2005 9:42 pm

Gave the Hiig tanker the ability to harvest but the ship just hangs nearby and the game becomes unstable if you press wrong key.
I can build a bentus from the mothership but not the tanker????

maxdamage.

[ 24. May 2005, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Thu May 26, 2005 9:14 pm

Unfortunately I now can't build the Bentus Harbour ship anymore from the mothership :confused: I have the same problem as with the sp_tanker being built from the mothership. Image

maxdamage.

[ 27. May 2005, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Fri May 27, 2005 12:13 am

Question is, what did you change? You need to find out what the two ships have in common since they can't be built from there...

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:27 pm

Originally posted by TheOneNamedViper:
Question is, what did you change? You need to find out what the two ships have in common since they can't be built from there...
I just changed the build and display family in the bentus.ship file but I was able to build 1 sp_tanker before I wasn't able to build them from the ms anymore and also the same with the bentus ship but I was able to build a couple of bentus's and then when I started the game with my modded scripts I couldn't build the bentus ship anymore from the ms.

Does anybody have pics of the Poisiden class ship from B5 expanded universe?Going to create one so I can use it as a mothership and carrier for both races.

maxdamage.

[ 22. July 2005, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:50 am

I would like to import a nebula I made into Hw2 but nothing seems to be working as I keep getting runtime errors with both programs(HW2hodreporter and HW2bgtool).I created the nebula by using the tutorial at Abetterspace.com and using Adobe CS tryout.

maxdamage

[ 10. August 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:20 pm

Originally posted by maxdamage:
I would like to import a nebula I made into Hw2 but nothing seems to be working as I keep getting runtime errors with both programs(HW2hodreporter and HW2bgtool).I created the nebula by using the tutorial at Abetterspace.com and using Adobe CS tryout.

maxdamage
I tried to look at the .psd file created by Adobe CS in PSP 8 but I get the following error message:
"The color model of this psd file is not supported" even though I saved the psd file in Adobe CS tryout with the maximum compatibility mode enabled for use with other programs,etc....

maxdamage

[ 13. August 2005, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:48 am

Well still couldn't find a fix for the problem in time as my trial for Adobe CS is over.Why I couldn't open psds created in AdobeCS tryout in Paint Shop Pro 8 is a mystery but I could open other file formats created in Adobe CS in PSP8 like .tiff,.png,etc... :( Opens fine in QuickTimes PictureViewer?

maxdamage.

Return to “General Modding”