Onslaught v2.0 Released

Need some help from our resident experts? Got some new info? Post here! Hw /Hw:c /Hw2

Moderators: Meurig, Spooky, Crook, Sjet vs. Kerrigan

Durandel

Post by Durandel » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:15 pm

Onslaught v2.0 is now available from the website.

Onslaught is an unofficial modification for Homeworld:Cataclysm. It is a tribute to the Homeworld series using almost all of the “un-flown” ships in Homeworld and Homeworld:Cataclysm. These include the Kadesh (inc MS), the HW Ghostship, the JunkYardDawg, most of the HW Derelicts, the Nomad Moon and more besides. Onslaught unites these ships and creates an entirely new game.

Mostly this update is about finishing touches & cosmetics. It's been months since the version 1.77 and I've now fixed all of the things that were annoying me. Overall Onslaught has had a bit of a facelift. After this I simply can't think of anything else I can do to it!

There have been so many changes since v1.7 (and since I have decided not to mod HW2) I have made this release v2.0.

New ships
Replaced the large and small auto guns with Multibeam SentryGun and Siege SentryGun.

Fixes
Somtaaw Carrier docking improved. Texture inversion on processors fixed.

Cosmetic
New Ion Beams, much more colourful. Altered range of backgrounds and alterations to supplied maps to give more background variety.

Balance
Various minor tweaks, nothing thrilling.

FendeR

Post by FendeR » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:36 am

Grrrreat! ;)
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “General Modding”