The enemy on hardest is ruthless

A Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld

Moderators: Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Kaempfer

Post by Kaempfer » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:28 am

I just played a round against the hardest computer setting and it was amazing. If there is one thing the enemy knows how to do is launch massive hyperspace jumps. Out of the 6 or 7 jumps one of them was the enemy's whole fleet and that was amazing, with battle erupting everywhere around B5. Im wondering did the price for hyperspace jumps get lowered or what? Heh Im wondering how the enemy will react once i disable hyperspacing. Btw anyone know of the custom battles provided work properly?

Rtito

Post by Rtito » Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:41 pm

Not sure on the latter but yeh they are bad asa arnt they i had 4 hyper space warnings they were all around me but they were all frigs i was cofused but then i realised it while i was battaling with the frigs all of a sudden 3 sharlins hyped in right next to my orion i dident have a chance. And be warned if a enemy sends in large groups of fighters and corvs be ready to get building cus if start wipeing the floor with them the enemy stops doing normal attacks and after that every corv or fighter you see is kamakazi (not sure if thats how you spell it but what ever) so you will need whitestars/badgers if you want to survive.

Return to “B5: The Great Wars”