The Last Patrol....

A Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld

Moderators: Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Bad__Carma

Post by Bad__Carma » Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:59 pm

ok spooky i do have a q for u i rember one off u saying about people wonting to use vorlons in game but u disied not to becuse thay wernt army of light at the end ie in to the fire yes! and u seaid that u would reless the war of the anchants so we could how long anfter this mod r we looking at cus u allready have all the modals for it dont u o soz dont think im pushing or eny thing cus im not it will take how long it takes and itl be the best as ushall just wondering cus as u now i wont vorlon fleet lol Image

Light Soldier

Post by Light Soldier » Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:02 pm

I believe this is some sick goverment experiment.They round up one hell of a mod team then they tell them to make an absolutely stunning mod,which then the mod team posts spectacular screenies of the mod and make everyone drool and going psycho of wanting it,the goverment wathces our reactions and laugh's because now we are ready to do anything to get our hands on this thing.

Seriously who i have to kill to get this?
A few questions:1: will the Vorlon Dreadnaught be ingame and if it will be then will the main weapon firing effect be accurate to the real thing.
2: Can you even give us a rough estimate,not bitching or moaning or anything but just an estimate,it doesn't have to bee too accurate just something for christ's sake.

Raziour Blade

Post by Raziour Blade » Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:29 am

You know what they're gonna say, soonish right Spooky?
Everyone, try to get them to release a beta test of the mod
Or atleast a few ships we can play with in the game
And if anyone wants to be a smart f**k and steal they're work if they put some models on for download, this is what's gonna happen to you...
1) I'm gonna track you down and am really gonna kick your a$$ Image
2) After I'm done kicking your a$$ I'll kick it some more Image
3) All the moddelers here are gonna kick your a$$ Image
4) You'll probably be banned Image
5) I'm personally gonna kick it one last time....
LOL Image Image
So can you guys plz release some models for us to play with in HW? Image

------------------
[T]hose not remembered, Never Existed...
Serial Experiments Lain
Who knows that we exist, Maybe we don't exist. Vivi FF9

Elite

Post by Elite » Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:29 am

Good luck with that happening Raziour...I miss the old days and the way the mod temas use to release their mods...ship by ship or, many installments.

It's a trick/conspiracy to keep us involved in GW's...as soon as one is completed and we're hungry to play it, another one is displayed to tease us and so forth....ahhh I need a gold star for that Image

[This message has been edited by Elite (edited 25-04-2002).]

Raziour Blade

Post by Raziour Blade » Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:33 am

Thanx for the luck...I'm gonna need it. Too bad there are too many goddamn f****rs here on the net today. Damn I hate thieves! More than anyone else.....
Wait a sec..... maybe we can do through E-mailing, if the GW team is worried about someone stealing, then why can't they E-mail to certain plp who apply for it...the only bad thing is that it will take too much time. So I'm hoping for a beta test...

------------------
[T]hose not remembered, Never Existed...
Serial Experiments Lain
Who knows that we exist, Maybe we don't exist. Vivi FF9

Monty Burns

Post by Monty Burns » Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:38 pm

The beta can't be far off from being released. I know that I downloaded v1.0 like a year ago and complained that the white star was too powerful. Not much longer now I hope.

By the way, which ships will replace the mothership? (b5?)

Thursday

Post by Thursday » Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:37 am

Originally posted by Light Soldier:
A few questions:1: will the Vorlon Dreadnaught be ingame and if it will be then will the main weapon firing effect be accurate to the real thing.
The Dreadnought will be available on custom maps (and you can capture it in single player) but you won't be able to build it. Remember that this release is largely focused around the EA Civil War... Crook has been making an effect for it which will be as close as we can get given the limitations of the Homeworld game engine.
Originally posted by Light Soldier:
2: Can you even give us a rough estimate,not bitching or moaning or anything but just an estimate,it doesn't have to bee too accurate just something for christ's sake.
Okay, the thing you have to remember is that we are three people who have demanding fulltime jobs and lots of other commitments too. We'll release the mod as soon as we can and we're not deliberately witholding it.

Light Soldier

Post by Light Soldier » Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:36 pm

Originally posted by Thursday:
Okay, the thing you have to remember is that we are three people who have demanding fulltime jobs and lots of other commitments too. We'll release the mod as soon as we can and we're not deliberately witholding it.

Ok thanx for your answers.And hell yeah i will be capturing some VD's to kick Clark's forces asses.Because from the day i found the B5TC for Homeworld which was about 2 years ago i have searched for a VD for Homeworld,and now when you offer the opportunity to command a group of the B5 Galaxy's most powerfull warships to combat im just thrilled Image

Edit:AARRGHH i just noticed that the VD will be in the P1 ionarrayfrigate slot,we can now abandon all hope of getting past mission 4 Image because in that mission there will be 7 VD's attackin the mothership and how the hell should they be defated with fighters and Hyperions?We are screwed.

[This message has been edited by Light Soldier (edited 26-04-2002).]

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:26 pm

Build a slew of Salvage corvettes and capture the buggers before they get a chance to fire Image.

Bad__Carma

Post by Bad__Carma » Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:22 pm

ye but wev got to get past the second lev frist star furys aganst battal carbs lol u must be kiding Imagei ask the lads wether thay have don this is it posibal?

Return to “B5: The Great Wars”