[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Poisiden class carrier from B5 universe

Poisiden class carrier from B5 universe

A Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld

Moderators: Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Postby maxdamage » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:56 pm

Does anybody have pics of the Poisiden class ship from the expanded B5 universe?

maxdamage.
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Crook » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:27 pm

r1 carrier from GWIII is the only one I've seen.
Crook

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:29 pm

There's another one for HW that's (from what I've heard, anyway) more faithful to the old AoG miniature... it's a bit less detailed than the GW one, of course... ;) Why can't I remember the name of the guy who made it? :( Anyway, it's in MOFAS and possibly DV as well (sad that I can't remember what's in my own mod, eh? :D ).
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:54 pm

Didn't mauddib make that one?
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:11 pm

No, it was MrPunch... haven't heard anything of him in ages... [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I forgot that it isn't in MOFAS, only DV--WarAce always thought it wasn't futuristic enough for MOFAS... :D
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:50 pm

guess I got beaten to the Punch there, eh? :rolleyes:

Also, if you want pics (just so the post isn't completely off topic), here's a page featuring the original AoG miniature:
TheOneNamedViper

Postby maxdamage » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:39 pm

Thanks as those pics are mucho better than those found at:

maxdamage
maxdamage

Return to B5: The Great Wars