HW2 Starfury

A Babylon 5 mod for Homeworld

Moderators: Spooky, Crook, Thursday

Deathblow

Post by Deathblow » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:42 am

That starfury interceptor is very nice. Whoever modeled it has talent [img]smile.gif[/img]

One problem I'm having though. Whenever I installed the starfury, my engine trials come out sidesways to the engine. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Great work btw.

ps) is it possible to have the starfury skin colors change with the user selected color?
pps)Any chance of getting some of those other SF models for downloading too? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 13. January 2005, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Deathblow ]

Crook

Post by Crook » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:06 am

I did fix the sideways thrusters ages ago. I thought I'd posted the fixed version somewhere, but I might not have, it was a long time ago.

Deathblow

Post by Deathblow » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:43 pm

Hi,

Great model. Yeah the download version on the main page was the "off-setted" engines version. But nevermind, it was easy to fix by adjusting the engine hardpoint orientations.

Really love your work. I saw that it was a while ago when they were done, but any chance of posting downloads for the Thunderbolt and Sturfury variant's? They're just so cool that they really are too good not to be shared. I'ld love to see them in-game even if they aren't quite finished.

db

[ 15. January 2005, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Deathblow ]

Return to “B5: The Great Wars”