coi fanfic

Moderator: Commander Metalvenom

Postby -=MeroVingian=- » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:12 am

ok you know how a while ago i posted saying i was doing a kind of babylon 5 fanfic that was simaler to your coi mod, well i have just finished all 26 sessions of 22 episodes each and about 15 movies.

The very last one i done was my version of 5-22 sleeping in light. i will type the last part of speech for you lot its the least i can do for you.

Acheronian father talking:
An Expidition to corrianer space found sheridans ship a few days later, but they never found him. All the airlocks where sealed, but there was no trace of him inside. Some of the Minbari believe he'll come back someday, but i never saw him again in my life time.

Battle Station Babylon 6 was the last of the babylon stations, there would never be another. It changed the future and it changed us, it told us we have to create the future or others will do it for us.
It showed us we have to take care of each other, cause if we dont who will and that true strength can come from the most unlikly place.
Mostly though it gave us Hope and there can always be new beginings. even for people like us.

As for Delenn, Every morrning she got up before dawn and watched the sun come up.
The End

There are still a few things i need to sort out in the fanfic but this is how it ended if there is any questions just ask.
by the way the travel between the universes is by a devise calld the Starjump it allows travel to all the 6 universes. the thirdsapcers built it after capturing an acheronian star dreadnought and learning that the acheronians came from a diffrent universe. after reading what yall said about the thirdspacers and how thay cant make an alliance i then remade it so the combined forces of the acheroinans and sheridans alliance together they commited geniside of the thirdsapceers. after the acheronians captured a borg transwarp hub they realised they can adaped the tech to created a starjump hub thingy which then created the bridging between the universes. as you can no dought guess the shadows run the whole show of chaos promising the borg there tech to defeat 8472 but never doing it.
i enjoyed making this fanfic and if i ever release it maybe you can too.

Also i found this pic that kinda matched my fanfic plus the big thungy in the back round is simmaler to the starjump gates used.

[size="1"][ 04. February 2004, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: -=MeroVingian=- ][/size]
Mero Vingian
-=MeroVingian=-

Return to B5: COI Discussion