[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - B5:coi in HW2

B5:coi in HW2

Moderator: Commander Metalvenom

Postby Commander Metalvenom » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:49 pm

Hello peeps:)

well finaly the team has got of its encountersuited butts and is starting its quest in hw2 modding:)

the qestion floating around the Devs at the moment is what type of stuff people are looking for with this new b5 mod.

now hw2 allows more than 2 playable races so its a question of focusing on 2 main race's or splitting the modding times up between lots of diffrent races

the end results would be a slower pace of playable ships per race or the choice of more ships with less races to choose from.

i bring this forward to you guys as your the main ingrediants in this:)

What Races would you like to see come up first? and would you like 2 races that we focus on? or a veriaty of races with less ships?

any suggestions you have would be very nice,
we also have maudib and Camelot 1 hoping on board the coi team so things will hot up soon(i hope,or things could go pearshaped and my computer blow up or somthing unrealistic like that lol;) )

[size="1"][ 16. November 2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Commander Metalvenom ][/size]
Everything PC Space Game

Commander Metalvenom

Postby Sheriden » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:58 am

umm how about earth alliance (or isa or something)(just cause i wanna see the olympus corvette... umm yeah and some other race, that i havent thought of yet.... actually just go with lots of races with a smaller amount of ships (as long as i get a)my olympus, and b)VCD [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Sheriden

Postby deathblane » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:23 pm

I think it might be better to have a lot of 'little' sides, each with very different playing styles. Obviously this would put the EA in a liague of its own (considering the sheer number of different human ships in existance) but for everyone else it would work. It should also solve the problem of ship under utilisation, you know where you get ships that are supersceded by others in the ship list and so don't get built much. Well anyway thats my 0.02p, oh and I'd start with the Narns and the Centari.
deathblane

Postby Chevieblazer » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:58 pm

sounds like a good ieda to me! if there can be more than 2 races, why not look at all major races? narn,centauri,ea,minbari,isa shadows and vorlons! you could start with isa vs centauri because it gives you some ships of almost every race exept the ancients(t-bolts, omegas, sharlins j'quons etc...)
Chevieblazer

Postby -=MeroVingian=- » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:40 am

Hey guys you dont know me what so ever but i have read some of your post and think your mosd i a great idea. and i would like to help in ome way i know nothing of mods but am a FanFiction writer and i have been writing a fanfic about babylon 5 for over a year now its about the League of free worlds from a playstation game called colony wars. they entered the b5 univers by being pushed out of there own there solor system apperd in sector 14 when they formed alliances with babylon 5 and others they changed there race name as there was no need to fight for there worlds so became the Acheronians.
now how does this enter you mod. its about earth agenst the vorlons. now this is how my fanfic is going when bester got sheridan to retun to Z'Ha'Dum when they saw the drakh running with all the shadow tech the Acheronians went to the vorlon homeworld and assimalted there tech and used there organic homeworld acheron to build vorlons ships. Sheridan and the Father of the Acheronians talked about talking earth back from clark. the acheronians jumped to it it was time for them to refight for earth but this earth may have been diffrent but the world is the birth of humans so felt the had to free it. Ea vs Vorlons or Ea vs Acheronians with vorlons tech.
i made i fanfic witht he vorlon tech on the acheronians casue of the movie Call to Arms. can you imagine a SPK going to earth with a fleet of vorlon ships in the way or should i say VPK Vs SPK.
Mero

[size="1"][ 23. November 2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: -=MeroVingian=- ][/size]
Mero Vingian
-=MeroVingian=-

Postby Sheriden » Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:09 am

hmmm, punctuation and proper grammer would have made me understand that post better.... but i got the jist of it, an interesting idea.
Sheriden

Postby BlackBird » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:06 pm

Can U show us some pic's from this game of yours so we can get an idea of what these ships look like? :D
BlackBird

Postby Unleashed » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:05 am

yay, blackbird your still with us [img]smile.gif[/img]
Unleashed

Postby -=MeroVingian=- » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:13 am

first i wanna say sorry for the bad spelling and grammer it was kinda rushed.
secondly you want a pic hmm i dont think i have any but heres one i do have its got a navy frigate and stormlord and 2 league of free worlds eclipses. green = league blue/sliver = navy

i did have ideas on a hw cw mod but no one listen to me about it . i even went to the trouble of making a tech tree thingy and trying to build the mod but it was too complicated so i just left i thought if a mod was made about it then maybe its breathing new life into a classic and the company that made the game now called liverpool studios will doa remake for the ps2.

anyway heres the pic. i am kinda wondering why though in my story the league scrap ther old ship designes and take the vorlon once and reneme them selfs as the Acheronians. htye even built one of the VPKs to protect there organic homeworld of Acheron.

[size="1"][ 26. November 2003, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: -=MeroVingian=- ][/size]
Mero Vingian
-=MeroVingian=-

Postby BlackBird » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:23 am

Nice Pic! can U Email me some spec's\color schemes\ stat's & some specific ship U have in mind? I don't play PS2 games...yet :rolleyes:
BlackBird

Next

Return to B5: COI Discussion