Greets Do you need Audio?

Moderator: Commander Metalvenom

Zarkonis

Post by Zarkonis » Wed May 21, 2003 8:25 pm

Greets,
Dont know if this mod is still alive or not, so I will make it short and sweet:

I have a company that launched at e3 called SpaceOpera Studios. We provide proffesional quality audio content to games like Kings Quest, eschaton, mystic, manager in the net, etc. However, I LOVE working with mods, at it gives the team ALOT more experiance than most of these "two week notice" games, and it allows us to "Stretch our legs" a bit more than usual. So I am always anxious and excited to team up with any mod to provide sound effects/tracks etc.

K Cheers!
www.SpaceOperaStudios.com

SyntaxVorlon

Post by SyntaxVorlon » Thu May 22, 2003 11:31 pm

Don't know if any of you COI guys read the RA mod forum, but I offered a B5 Music Pak.
Here are the contents:
Season 5 Theme
Battle music A-F from Into the Fire(the game)
and Sleeping in the Light

Unleashed

Post by Unleashed » Fri May 23, 2003 1:27 pm

I guess it really depends if this would cost money. We're obviously not making money off of this Image

------------------
B5:Conflicts Of Interest
spam me! unleashed@visupoint.com I need to train my popfile :P

Zarkonis

Post by Zarkonis » Mon May 26, 2003 8:28 pm

it would not. You can use that pack, and then we can add on what ever else you need. (sfx/ingame atmosphere tracks etc etc).. we can also do some cool remix tracks using the original b5 material Image

Sheriden

Post by Sheriden » Mon May 26, 2003 10:51 pm

Originally posted by Zarkonis:
it would not. You can use that pack, and then we can add on what ever else you need. (sfx/ingame atmosphere tracks etc etc).. we can also do some cool remix tracks using the original b5 material Image
man u are one cool ass guy, helping the mods out like this, i wish the world had more of u*tear* lol, but yah, im not a team member but im sure these guys feel exactly the same

Zarkonis

Post by Zarkonis » Tue May 27, 2003 7:33 am

well tgu is my home so it would only be right to give u guys free audio. Besides we have had some MAJOR contracts lined up recently after e3 so im not concerned, i know that these mods dont get published, most of them anyways, so there is no moving money, so it would be really unfair.

At anyrate great audio on these great mods can only serve to help further the community Image

I must say, I hope EVERYONE at tgu is prepping for hw2 and "modding" their mods up to the 200-1000k level in preperation Image

and plus some of these mods like that saab one man.. they SHOULD be published, work like that is just way too good to go for such a small community. Image

Meurig

Post by Meurig » Tue May 27, 2003 10:58 am

Originally posted by Zarkonis:
I must say, I hope EVERYONE at tgu is prepping for hw2 and "modding" their mods up to the 200-1000k level in preperation
200-1000k of what?

Zarkonis

Post by Zarkonis » Wed May 28, 2003 11:04 pm

polys Image

Meurig

Post by Meurig » Wed May 28, 2003 11:17 pm

200,000 to a million? Get real.

Commander Metalvenom

Post by Commander Metalvenom » Wed May 28, 2003 11:27 pm

200 million lol thats like cgi lecvel of detail it takes some pcs hours to render just one frame of that amount of polys.mine proberly would take 3 years Image ,as for the sound effects mate i would be nice but i dont think we need them at the mo Image but i do need help on some matrix sound effects Image
heres me and my house mates upcoming matrix film lol,i know its a poor site and all so sue me Image
www.geocities.com/bennerwenner

------------------

[This message has been edited by Commander Metalvenom (edited 28 May 2003).]

Return to “B5: COI Discussion”