Moderators: Jason8472, Casious

Post by Happydude » Thu May 22, 2003 10:26 pm

This is to all you modmakers, The saab beta I tried is excellent, and i just wanted to say Keep up the good work and I cant wait 'till its done. (:

Post by anti.sportler » Fri May 23, 2003 9:56 am

yeah, me neither. Image

Post by Jason8472 » Sat May 24, 2003 1:35 am

Thanx, guys. As for a next release, I have no idea when we will have one. I have not had the chance to get on ICQ and have a chat with all DaBoyz about what direction we would like to go in considering Homeworld 2 is right around the corner.

Rest assured though, when we all do get a chance to shoot the bull, we will have an update as to what we would like to have in the next release, what we are going to do with the rest of the mod and hopefully some other stuff that we can iron out.

We do have alot of ships finished and in-game for the Earth side, but a scarce amount of ships for the Chigs, which is understandable as there were not many ships seen in the series from the Chigs.

We would like to rely on Jeff to come up with the designs for the Chig ships as his ideas and already finished noncanon ships are phenominal and really nail Chig design specs.

As for the some of the rest of the Earth ships, there are still alot that we have to finish that already have designs, ala the James Lovell Shipyard, ISS series vessels, Navy Fighter, MacArthur and some others.

Besides ships for the mod, sounds is one thing that I find important, especially after playing with the Star Trek: SOA. I feel like Im actually playing an episode when I play that mod. Plus, it gives an incredible feel to the game. Very important to me, but trying to recruit someone with the knowhow of how to get the sounds into the game has been quite tough.

We will post some news after we have gotten in touch with eachother to coordinate some stuff.

Until then, have fun with what we have so far. Image

Return to “SAAB Homeworld Mod”