Ok, the time has come to ask

Moderators: Jason8472, Casious

Ok, the time has come to ask

You may select 1 option

View results

bzb

Post by bzb » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:11 am

We will happily keep the forum archived depending on this goes. Webspace will also be as it is/was- depending on how the server feels.

But the time has come to ask the questions....
Cheese is evil.

Chevieblazer

Post by Chevieblazer » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:51 pm

well, is anybody still doing anything for this mod? even if in half-year turns?

Defender_16

Post by Defender_16 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:43 am

Woot! Space Above and Beyond!

I watched that show when it aired on the Space channel. They ran it about 4 times total I think. I didnt get to watch it very often thoug because my parents thought it was 'too realistic' of a show.

Anyways, rock on for the mod.

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:07 pm

I've no idea where Jason went, presumably along with everyone else who got fed up with Homeworld and the lack of reward you get out of working with it.

So the time has come to... push the button.

Is the file for the mod still on by any chance?

JayeD

Post by JayeD » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:28 pm

I serve no purpose, but I don't want erasing....

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:12 am

It's still up at JST Online...

Gust0o

Post by Gust0o » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:29 pm

I think we'd serve more purpose by simply hosting the file and main page (if still existing); the forum seems grossly superfluous.

Jason8472

Post by Jason8472 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:21 am

Wow. Im so glad to see TGU is still running! Sorry for the lack of updates on anything, but I havent spoken to Thursday, Spooky, or Crook in quite awhile. I hope they are all doing well. Man, they are talented guys. Its ashame for the community to see that they have gotten away from Homeworld modding. Of all people, I would greatly appreciate a resurgence. LOL!

As far as this forum to be operational, I think it would be safe to say that it is probably not needed. Even though the SAAB web site is not on the net, it doesnt mean I cant put it up. I have aquired web space in conjunction with a group of individuals that are trying to start running LAN Parties called LAN Station 001. When I get some time, I would love to reopen the web site and host all of our mod files there, along with all the other SAAB stuff I had available when the site was operational, especially Jeff Murcko's models and wallpapers. Now there's a talent if I ever saw one.

If I think of anything more, Ill be sure to come back and post.

Glad I poked my head in here. Brings back some terrific memories. :)
"Better to keep your mouth shut and have the world believe you a fool than to open it and confirm their belief."

Space: Above and Beyond: Homeworld

bzb

Post by bzb » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:50 am

This forum will stay in the dead section, i was looking through some ancient posts and its a great archive of knowledge.
Nice to see you Jason, Spooky was about yesterday briefly and Crook still pops in from time to time, Thursday is MIA, would be cool if they got something going again.

Jason8472

Post by Jason8472 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:16 am

Yeah, it would be awesome to those guys in action as a team again. They were a joy to work with as a team. Speaking of the team, I dont know if you guys are aware, but, Fabio Passaro, the gent that helped with some of our ships, made the textures for the Viper in the new BSG series on Sci Fi. Was really glad to see became successful with modeling in the pro atmosphere.

I just started converting the pages to the SAAB HW web site and are touching them up right now. It may take me a few weeks, but I will have the site up and running for whoever would like to pop by and see what we accomplished with the mod and download it.

I know I said I was against it in the past, but it would be cool to see someone pick up where this mod left off. Especially for Homeworld 2 or any other game for that matter!

Return to “SAAB Homeworld Mod”