Space: Above and Beyond: Homeworld Web Site V5

Moderators: Jason8472, Casious

Rate the site: Worthy or Unworthy for a Classic HW Mod?

You may select 1 option

View results

Jason8472

Space: Above and Beyond: Homeworld Web Site V5

Post by Jason8472 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:27 am

Hi, again, everyone! The brand spankin' new Space: Above and Beyond: Homeworld web site is ready for viewing. Its Flash heavy on a couple pages, but is going to serve its purpose.

Im hoping that this might inspire Dolphoenix to find a permanent home for the Star Trek mods and for other original Homeworld modders to take a stab at maybe throwing us a bone or 2. Its been a long time since we have seen updates for most of the uncompleted mods too, so maybe, just maybe, ...........

Hey, ya never know. ;)

Have fun and if you find anything wrong or want to critique the site, feel free to do so here.

Space: Above and Beyond: Homeworld
"Better to keep your mouth shut and have the world believe you a fool than to open it and confirm their belief."

Space: Above and Beyond: Homeworld

Crook

Post by Crook » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:17 am

Wow, great site for a HW mod there. Has everything you need. If you need any more ships I can probably whip up a few in no time these days too.

bzb

Post by bzb » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:07 pm

Nicely done :)

Got a banner youd like for in here-better late than never- seems a bit odd with the TGU banner.

Jason8472

Post by Jason8472 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:57 pm

Hey, Crook! Nice to see you still hang here once in a while! As far as more ships, hell yeah! I have some stuff here on my computer that just needs some TLC, especially the APC series of ships, earth prox sensor, sensors array and a slew of others. What I should do is just list all the slots and note what needs to be done on what so you can pick and choose if you wanted to add more ships to the mod. That would be friggin awesome. As far as site content, the only thing I didnt put up was mod making tools. I figured peeps that visit this site would eventually get to the links page, click on the B5mods link and find the tools there.

@Satanbzb
Cool on the banner. Ide love to see it and thanx for the compliment!

If Crook or anyone else starts to do ships again (which I have a load of content and unfinished model stuff), Ill start a resurrection thread or something. Til then, have fun with the site!

@Crook again:
Im looking for other web dev projects to do, so if you would like to have a new version of the Wild Universe web site built, Ide be more than happy to begin construction. Hell, Ide even host it under the S: AaB: HW site. No probs.

Crook

Post by Crook » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:09 pm

modeling and texturing no probem, all that mexing n shping and peoing im Not so keen on. if you dont mind the conversions ill do something.

Jason8472

Post by Jason8472 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:19 pm

Excellent! Ill bundle some stuff up tonite and we can take it from there. Ill also try to get a post together regarding details on what I have.

Do I sense a rebirth of the S:AaB:HW mod? :eek:

bzb

Post by bzb » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:24 pm

Whilst i remember, i havent got the web page side of your old sites, i glanced at folders rather than what was inside them. Anyway, im uploading the zips and things i do have for the shipyard and SAAB to http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/oldensites/ just give it a while cos you were quite prolific in collecting ships! Done now
Id nearly forgotten the works of Lt Jim and Mr Punch

The_One

Post by The_One » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:37 pm

Does this mean this is no longer a dead forum? ;)

Crook

Post by Crook » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:31 pm

Now now young master hobbit, don't be hasty..........

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:48 am

Jason8472 wrote: Im hoping that this might inspire Dolphoenix to find a permanent home for the Star Trek mods ]
Dolph has apparently sentenced himself to the dilithium mines of Rura'Penthe, never to be seen again... so I wouldn't hold your breath there, chief... ]tried[/i]? ;)

Return to “SAAB Homeworld Mod”