Trekmods TMP-era K't'inga-class Battlecruiser Beta Release

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:50 am

The K't'inga-class battlecruiser made its debut in "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" as cannon fodder for V'Ger. The model would later make appearances in "Star Trek VI" and "Deep Space 9;" the latter implying that the ship had been in service for more than a century. (Of course, the CG model used in the later episodes of DS9 was also used in "Enterprise," implying that the ship had been in service for more than two centuries--and indeed before the D7-class battlecruiser that the K't'inga is presumed to have replaced--but we'll just ignore that one...)

Trekmods has already released a version of the K't'inga, but that was intended as a TNG version, and as such was hardpointed as a light cruiser. This version is based on the original appearance of the K't'inga in TMP, and as such is hardpointed to replace the Taldren KCA.

Please note that this is a beta release only, just to see how it works. As such, we would ask that the file not be mirrored, altered, or re-used at this time.

Download the SFC2 version here: http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/users/f ... a_beta.zip

Please post any feedback here.

[ 24. February 2005, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Pierce 2: The Sequel ]
The Artist Formerly Known as Captain Pierce

Sjet vs. Kerrigan

Post by Sjet vs. Kerrigan » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:14 am

Originally posted by Pierce 2: The Sequel:
implying that the ship had been in service for more than two centuries--and indeed before the D7-class battlecruiser that the K't'inga is presumed to have replaced--but we'll just ignore that one...)
<3 Pierce

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:45 am

You know, I have no idea what that means... got to brush up on my 1337-speak... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:49 am

Link updated.

Return to “BC, SFC, and Nexus modding”