[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - TheStressPuppy Venture Scout beta for sfc2/op

TheStressPuppy Venture Scout beta for sfc2/op

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:09 pm

The ship is intended to replace ether Fighters, or Shuttles in SFC2/OP. Read the readme for instructions.

You will find that you cant zoom in that close in game. The game doesnt like small ships i guess.
This is the best in game screen i got so far.

I also provided a .3ds if anyone feels like converting her to BC.
Get her here.

[size="1"][ 10. February 2005, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader
TheStressPuppy

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:37 am

Stress, you are one of the few guys out there who can span ALL the Trek eras, from pre-TOS to post-TNG, all by yourself. I don't think you get enough credit for that, here or anywhere else.
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:10 am

:D Thanks,

Trek is Trek, it doesnt matter the era, Ill put the same effort into any ship i build.

Debating on what my next project will be... Until then i think ill just do some DoW maps [img]smile.gif[/img]
TheStressPuppy

Postby star blazers fan » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:36 am

Stress, if Im allowed to call you that, can I ask you what your next ship is going to be? I'm just dying to find out. (rubs hands curiously) :D
star blazers fan

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:48 am

None at the moment, I'll more than likely be going over all of the existing Trekmods ships. Doing some general bug fix's and updates.

[size="1"][ 13. February 2005, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding