[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Venture scoutship from "Insurrection" WIP (Finished 2/8/05)

Venture scoutship from "Insurrection" WIP (Finished 2/8/05)

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:39 am

I did brighten up the spec maps a bit, but there was no noticable difference. as i said befor the ones i used for those shots were very crude auto generated maps (i have a PS action that auto generates bumps and specs, but i only use it for generic hull types). In this screen i cleaned it up a little, added some nav lights, welded vertices, and redid the smoothing. its a "little" shiner" but not by much. i suppose thats the best i can do with this model. till i do proper bump, and specs for her.
TheStressPuppy

Postby darkthunder » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:53 am

Looks awesome man... pure awesomeness :D Many thumbs up on this one.
darkthunder

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:57 am

It looks sweet in that last screenshot.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby TheStressPuppy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:38 pm

The final nexus model, and textures (including bump, and specs) SFC/BC version will come soon.
TheStressPuppy

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:37 pm

Now that's more like it. I love the bumpmap effects. :D

When do we get to play with it in nexus?
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Zeelich » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:00 am

Very nice. Although, compared to the pic, the textures are too white. Still very nice though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman
Zeelich

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:43 am

One last shot of her in game harrassing a Negh Var (along with about 20 other Ventures :D ) The Negh Var then proceeded to swat them all out of the sky after this shot was taken lol

Expect to see her in the next release of AoW
TheStressPuppy

Previous

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding