[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - adding ships

adding ships

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Josh » Mon May 09, 2005 12:54 am

i need to know how to add starships into SFCII, like i want to put the NX-01 and the Neptune class into the game so I can play, please help me out
Josh

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Mon May 09, 2005 1:24 am

The best way to put ships into the game is to use (pick the appropriate version for SFC2 or OP) to replace an existing ship. The NX and Neptune make nice frigates, IMO... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 09. May 2005, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: Pierce 2: The Sequel ][/size]
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Josh » Mon May 09, 2005 1:35 am

i couldnt get the link to work, could you be more exact
Josh

Postby Josh » Mon May 09, 2005 2:35 am

if your talkin about eagle eyes v3, it wont work for me, ive tried and it was just too complicated, id like some help if u can help me get it to do what i want it to do
Josh

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Mon May 09, 2005 3:09 am

Try this tut:

Postby Josh » Wed May 11, 2005 4:39 am

i cant get it to work, i go to choose a ship to replace but theres nothing in the ship classes and class types, i even tried the beta for 2.0.0.6 and higher and it still didnt have anything
Josh

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed May 11, 2005 5:08 am

Sounds like you haven't actually loaded the shiplist in...

Postby Josh » Wed May 11, 2005 10:19 pm

ok i go the shiplist loaded and i load the geometry, but what do i do from there
Josh

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed May 11, 2005 11:48 pm

Once you tell it what new model to use, save the new shiplist (and let me remind you again to back up your old one first ;) ), go into the game, and choose whatever ship you just changed. Then enjoy... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Postby Josh » Thu May 12, 2005 4:11 am

it wont l me save it on the shiplist, it says denied
Josh

Next

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding