[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Rogue Shipyards News!! Marauth's USS Constant and ship previews!

Rogue Shipyards News!! Marauth's USS Constant and ship previews!

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Rogue NineCH » Thu May 05, 2005 9:13 am

This is my first posting here I am branching out into other forum sites now. Some of you will remember me from the Dynaverse forums.

I know it has been a long time since I have done anything, but things are finally settling down for me right now, and I have been planning some new ships.

Right now I only have one ship to release for the moment, the USS Constant. A War Destroyer done by Marauth, another fine tribute to the undead one, and a cool little ship IMO. This shp replaces the Catalunya and the Euskal Herria, which have been reclassified as DWHs.

There are pics below, but first a preview of two of the ships I am working on, the Wilkerson which is getting a much needed upgrade, and the Rogue which is going to be the first of a small fleet of Pirate Federation ships. They will be based on WZ's Lethality and possibily the Unforgiven textures. They will be cool to use as pirates in your game.

I am also planning on doing several other ships as well. Such as the Remora, Belknap, Larson, Loknar, San Jose, and some others that I wish to keep secret at this time, but you will love them. Over the next month or so, prepare to be swarmed with Feds. (For those of you who like other races, sorry I am a Fed Junkie.) ;D

Here is the preview. Keep in mind that textures still nned work.

Now for the main event, ladies and Gentleman, the USS Constant!!

"I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear."
- Benjamin Martin in <i>The Patriot</i>

"Don't get all mushy on me, so long Princess!" - Han Solo in <i>SW:TESB</i>
Rogue NineCH

Postby maxdamage » Thu May 05, 2005 10:26 pm

Nice website and I like the way you navigate aound in the website but can you please tell me which ships are SFC 1 compatible at your website?

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 05. May 2005, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri May 06, 2005 6:40 am

Good lookin ships there [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks for posting. My question is.. Are these original mesh's, or are they kitbash's, If they are kitbash's whos the author of the original mesh?

[size="1"][ 06. May 2005, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby Rogue NineCH » Sun May 08, 2005 10:29 pm

Sorry it took me longer than I planned to get back to you. I had hernia surgery last thursday and I have been taking it easy. Fortunately, it has been an easy recovery. Anyway, I think they can be used in SFC1, but I haven't tried, so I don't know for certain.

As for the models, they are kitbashes, the original author is Wicked Zombie. All ships on my site are based on his work, except for the Klingon ships, I think they are based on another's work. I'd have to ceck their readmes again.
Rogue NineCH

Postby bzb » Sun May 08, 2005 11:32 pm

bzb

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sun May 08, 2005 11:45 pm

Well, he does have it in the readmes... [img]smile.gif[/img] The SFC community is a bit looser with things like that than us Homeworld types... ;)
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Rogue NineCH » Mon May 09, 2005 12:04 am

Being new to these forums I didn't think about that. I did make reference to him though when talking about the Constant. We SFCers refer to him as the "undead one", and I assumed people over here knew that as well, my mistake. I do have credit for him in the readmes, as Pierce 2 pointed out. I'm a firm believer in giving credit where it's due.
Rogue NineCH

Postby TheStressPuppy » Mon May 09, 2005 4:18 am

OK, We will let you live...this time hehehe :D

Im familiar with WZ's work, hes a damn good modeller.
I didnt look at the klingon stuff yet.

I was just curious as to who made the mesh's cause they looked very familiar. Since they are WZ's thats why [img]smile.gif[/img]

In any case, no one here has any issues with Kitbashing as long as proper credit is given. All of us kitbashed at one point in time when we 1st started modelling including myself.

The stuff is lookin good, keep it up [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 09. May 2005, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding