[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - screwed up neptune class!

screwed up neptune class!

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby clifton » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:36 am

i am a newbie and was well excited when i found the neptune class mod! bin looking everywhere for it. then i loaded it and the textures are screwed, in both the sfc2 op and sfc3 versions, any one else got da same problem or just me? any chance of fixing it? thanx!
clifton

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:12 pm

A picture of the "screwed-up" part would help... ;)
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:46 pm

Yes, show us a screen of this error so we can check her, and see if its a problem with the model, or if you just got a corrupt download. In the meantime try re-downloading the model.
TheStressPuppy

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:01 pm

The Neptune is another one of those that uses non-standard texture sizes, Stress--it's probably the same thing that some people had with the K't'inga... :/
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:57 am

Ill check the file out when i get some free time.
TheStressPuppy

Postby clifton » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:19 am

after a few hours of resizingthe textures last nite i found the wright dimensions. alls fine and its a lush model!
thanx guys!
clifton

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding