[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - ST: Age of War: The Original Series Preview

ST: Age of War: The Original Series Preview

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:20 pm

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby maxdamage » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:23 am

maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:28 am

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:56 am

Now, now, No need to argue here. It is obvious Max didnt grow up in the early 70's like we did.

The simple fact is the TOS ship didnt have em in the 60's tv series. It was ST:TMP that thought them up, or rather Douglas Trumble, and the FX crew that built the TMP connie model)in the 1st place. They wanted something that resembled the space shuttles tiles. What they got was one of the most awsome hull effects on a space ship. Admit it!.. The 1st time anyone saw the TMP refit connie in 1979 they were awestruck. I know I was :D

Even if the TOS connie did have aztecs the film quality back then was so horrible to todays standards that we wouldnt see em anyway. We can barely see the weathering and registrys in TOS. It was "mirror darkly" that made aztecs canon in ALL the trek eras. IMO it is appropriate. End of argument [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 02. June 2005, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby I, Mudd. » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:14 am

Glad I found this place. StressPuppy's ships look SWEET in Nexus! When is this coming together for DL?

I am VERY interested ...

I, Mudd.
I, Mudd.

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:32 am

Progress right now is at a screeching halt due to Nexus's MP AI (or i should say lack of AI) issues.

Once someone can figure out how to improve the AI work will continue.

I may release the alpha of what i have done so far which isnt very much except the 2 models.

[size="1"][ 18. June 2005, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby maxdamage » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:40 pm

Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:47 am

"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby maxdamage » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:59 am

maxdamage

Previous

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding