[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Trekmods.com??

Trekmods.com??

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby korunks » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:50 pm

What happened to your site? And is there any other to get the BC mods?
korunks

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:53 pm

The BC mod (there's only one) was never on the website per se, it's available directly from .

As for what's happening to the website, no one seems to know at this point. Well, somebody must, but whoever that may be, they're not telling... :(
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:20 am

The website we have now is on a paid server, the problem is our subscription is up in may. I have plans on moving over to a free host. hopefully this will happen before the site goes down.

As for the "comming soon" page, add "index.php" without the quotes in the url and you will get the main page.
TheStressPuppy

Postby maxdamage » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:54 pm

Can't wait for the site to get back up as then I'll re-install SFC and "try" to mod it again with better results than the last time I tried to mod it.

maxdamage.
maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:07 am

Again, the site is technically still up, just use this link:

As for "modding" SFC, are you talking about just putting ships in, or something more involved. Somewhere around here I did a tutorial for putting ships into SFC2...

Postby maxdamage » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:43 pm

maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:33 pm

Postby maxdamage » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:18 am

maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:01 am

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:15 am

TheStressPuppy

Next