Trekmods Romulan V-6 "Gallant Wing" Beta Release

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Post by Pierce 2: The Sequel » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:26 am

The V-6 class was considered to be the ultimate replacement to fill the need for both a military vessel and a research vessel. Designed much like Star Fleet research cruisers, they are well equipped for research duties and for combat. At the time of their introduction, they were the most powerful ships in the fleet. Of the approximately 100 V-6s built, nearly all remain in active service. The class is named from the Romulan s'ten vastam (gallant wing).

As I mentioned in the other thread on the Romulan ships, what I did here was use the hardpoints from the "RBC" class of ship (various cruisers with "Hawk" at the end of their name ;) ), but arrange them in a way that the V-6 should be completely compatible with the "RFR" ships (WarBird, War Eagle, etc). FASA's specs for some reason have the presumably older V-6 actually packing more firepower than the V-8 and V-9, so you can play it that way or not, according to your own personal preference. Image

Please note that this is a beta release only, just to see how it works. As such, we would ask that the file not be mirrored, altered, or re-used at this time.

Download the SFC2 version here: http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/users/f ... 6_beta.zip

Please post any feedback here.
The Artist Formerly Known as Captain Pierce

Return to “BC, SFC, and Nexus modding”