[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - setting up a nexus boarding craft

setting up a nexus boarding craft

STHW modding forum for Starfleet Command and Bridge Commander

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Pierce 2: The Sequel

setting up a nexus boarding craft

Postby Chevieblazer » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:46 am

hey, does anybody happen to know how i determine with which side the marine tranports dock on the target ships? is it a dock point or a weapon slot?
or doesn't iot exist at all and the shuttle just rams the capship head-on
You stop that!You scare my chicken!(Wing Commander)
Chevieblazer

Postby TheStressPuppy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:31 pm

TheStressPuppy

Postby Chevieblazer » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:02 am

Chevieblazer

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:06 am

Stress, just in case you didn't know, our resident SUV is trying to mod Nexus, not just play it. ;) You might actually want to check it out, you're one of the few forumgoers old enough (like me) to remember Wing Commander back in the day... :D And Mr. Blazer has actually proved to be a capable modeller and texturer, at that... :thumbs:
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Chevieblazer » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:45 am

Chevieblazer

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 am

Ive seen the Wing Commander mod work...Looking very nice. I also noticed the Nexus forums are down. Not that anything was happening there anyways.

Im glad your staying true to the WC1-2 style of things. IMO they were much better looking ships unlike the WC3-prophecy flying blocks (tho bug ships did look pretty good), and dont get me started on the WC movie.... :eek:

Keep up the good work chevie, lookin foward to see more ships.

Oh there is a way to dock marines...i have to check out the Docs again to refresh my memory, but its an angle point you add to the mesh in LW I belive a minimum of 2 angles are required for boarding actions. Again ill have to double check that.
TheStressPuppy

Postby Chevieblazer » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:48 am

yes, that's the breaching angles, but those are added on the ship to be boarded.
the point i'm wondering about is the boarding craft itself, and how i set up which side it uses to dock with the ship i want to board
Chevieblazer

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:48 pm

Im not sure how to do that. I havnt imported any fighters, or marine craft yet. The person you may want to talk to is DarkDrone. He has done more nexus modding than all of us combined right now.
TheStressPuppy

Postby Chevieblazer » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:11 am

Chevieblazer

Return to BC, SFC, and Nexus modding