Peacekeeper Wars - NO SPOILERS

The only MOD to bring the fantastic Farscape universe to the best ever space RTS

Moderators: Supernova, Meurig

Supernova

Post by Supernova » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:29 am

I am not going to give a review of it, I'm not going to talk much at all about IT. All I'm going to say is a few words. I know that a good portion of this forum's residents are not from the U.S. and I now that those outside the good ole' U.S.A. have not yet seen it. So I am simply going to say this.

The Peacekeeper Wars, was everything, and bit more -- even if that bit, might not have been wanted -- then I had expected. It had its bumps, both in story and production. But, time ends, and in that end, Farscape went out exactly how it should have. Big, bright, sad, moving, joyous, beautiful, and with awe inspiring hope.

Now, more than anything, I wish Sci-Fi can find a clever (and yes, there are many many ways of doing this) way to start a new seires, or even more mini-seires (thats fine by me ;) to continue the story. However only on two conditions, a) they do it the Farscape way.

"Make sure, scorpy gets the message!"
--Pans back--
"F U - - O F F"

And b) they keep giving us more ships to model ;)

[ 19. October 2004, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Supernova ]
<a href="http://tgu.org.uk/users/farscape" target="_blank">Image</a>
Farscape has been brought back, now, make sure it keeps living. Shout season 5!

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:01 am

Just a little before that, you see him write the "C" and the "K" on the chalkboard, too, just in case there was any doubt... ;)

Stan

Post by Stan » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:00 am

I live in the UK and except for this site i haven't heard anything about the new series! Does anyone know when it will be aired in the uk?

Return to “Farscape Mod”