[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Back soon!

Back soon!

The only MOD to bring the fantastic Farscape universe to the best ever space RTS

Moderators: Supernova, Meurig

Postby Meurig » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:25 pm

Posted this elsewhere too, but since this is the home forum....

I'm going back to uni on sunday and wont be online for at least a few weeks.

You can be sure I will be back and rearing to go as soon as the Farscape mini airs (and I can confidently say the same for supernova, thats how our work sprees usually happen ;) ) So from October 18th-ish, expect the work to come flooding back :D
Meurig

Postby Supernova » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:14 pm

Your damn right!

/me crawls back in to the darkness for another few weeks...
Supernova

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:53 pm

I will look forward to your return at that point then. [img]smile.gif[/img]
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Stan » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:11 am

HI

Im new and i haven't got HW2 yet but i am looking really forward to when this mod comes out. Just gotta find somewhere that sells the game now
Stan

Postby Meurig » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:42 pm

I'm back!

Back, with working 750k internet (soon to be shared between 5 :/) here at uni. :D

Unfortunately supernova, I dont have you on my ICQ list, formats :/
Meurig

Postby hezie99 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:34 am

well why dont u get 1.5mbit then instead. im sure if its shared between 5 u can all afford it
hezie99

Postby Meurig » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:35 pm

You assume we hadnt thought of that...

First three months of the 750 are free, if we upgrade to the 1.5 it isnt.
Meurig

Postby hezie99 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:40 pm

ah i understand then heh [img]smile.gif[/img]
hezie99

Postby Captain Pierce » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:35 am

Odd, usually they make it more attractive to sign up for the pricier package...

That said, I assume y'all will be upgrading as soon as those three free months are gone? ;)
Captain Pierce

Return to Farscape Mod