Farscape Mod Screenies

The only MOD to bring the fantastic Farscape universe to the best ever space RTS

Moderators: Supernova, Meurig

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:47 pm

Originally posted by Meurig:
An older version is seen in the first episode, then its not seen again until season 3 where there are quite a few of them. It's seen again now and then in s4, and loads in the miniseries.
Are you sure?I'm busy surfing at farscape.com through the episode section just to be sure as Crais's Command carrier does feature more than once in the first season as I'm not sure if I understand you correctly when you say that it's only seen in th efirst episode and then only in the season 3 and in season 4.

I'm busy trying to get a local tv station to show season 2 onwards but I hope they show them as after having to see about 3 or 4 seasons of the X-files shown back to back every friday evening,I was ready to go crazy. :eek:

maxdamage.

[ 26. October 2004, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ]

Meurig

Post by Meurig » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:01 am

Yes i'm sure. I can tell you the exact episode numbers the vigilante appears in.

1x01
3x07
3x19
3x20
4x21
miniseries.

The command carrier isn't the same ship, and it appears quite often.

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:29 am

Originally posted by maxdamage:
Are you sure?I'm busy surfing at farscape.com through the episode section just to be sure as Crais's Command carrier does feature more than once in the first season as I'm not sure if I understand you correctly when you say that it's only seen in th efirst episode and then only in the season 3 and in season 4.
Do I misunderstand you if I think that you think that the Vigilante is Crais's ship? Just to clarify: the command carrier is not the same as the Vigilante.

Meurig

Post by Meurig » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:31 am

Originally posted by Meurig:
The command carrier isn't the same ship, and it appears quite often.

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:46 am

Am I blind, or was that line just not there when I replied?

Meurig

Post by Meurig » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:07 am

Nope, post hasnt been edited at all.

[ 28. October 2004, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Meurig ]

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:03 pm

Originally posted by TheOneNamedViper:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by maxdamage:
Do I misunderstand you if I think that you think that the Vigilante is Crais's ship? Just to clarify: the command carrier is not the same as the Vigilante. </font>[/QUOTE]Look its a long time since I've seen Farscape(first and only season) and the Vigilante and Crais's Command carrier look similar to me.

maxdamage.

Sheriden

Post by Sheriden » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:33 am

heh, i wouldn't argue with m47 on farscape, i'm sure he's memorized more than half of the episodes... anyway, yeah crais's command ship was a PK carrier was it not? or a varient of one maybe? i do recall it not being a vigilante though

Supernova

Post by Supernova » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:39 am

Vigilante's are small support ships (compared to the pk carriers) with lots of guns... The vigil has, as described by its creator, a long "pelican beak" where as the command carrier is based off a russian sub, and thus has a very broad round nose, not to mention its a couple dozen times the vigils size, has a set of massive rings (which mount frag cannons, at times...) and nothing that resembles pretty much anything on the vigil - except maybe a turret, windows, and a few textures.

Crais indeed had a PK Command Carrier until Scorpious kinda took it from him ;)

maxdamage

Post by maxdamage » Mon May 23, 2005 11:26 pm

Is there going to be a HW2:Farscape:The Peacekeeper War mod?

maxdamage.

Return to “Farscape Mod”