[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Farscape Mod Screenies

Farscape Mod Screenies

The only MOD to bring the fantastic Farscape universe to the best ever space RTS

Moderators: Supernova, Meurig

Postby hellfire7 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:00 pm

hellfire7

Postby Meurig » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:53 pm

Hi hellfire [img]smile.gif[/img]

Those would have been our choices pretty much, yeah, but we aren't really working on the mod any more, at least not for the forseeable future.

I'm still modelling high poly Farscape ships though [img]smile.gif[/img] In fact I'm making a new version of my Scarran Dreadnought at this very moment! :D

Here's a (rather large) render of the whole ship as it stands, bare in mind it's unfinished.

2800x1450 ~500kb.

I can't upload to my TGU webspace, so you might have to copy and paste that link into a new window to see the image rather than clicking on it directly.

I haven't seen Supernova in a while, but he still pops on now and then and does some FS work. He said he would texture the dreadnought, but I haven't seen him in a while.
Meurig

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:35 pm

Nice work on the Dreadnaught. It's already looking much more streamlined than the last version.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby d » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:02 pm

Don't know if this has been answered yet but is the homeworld 2 farscape mod still going to happen are is it dead.
d

Postby Meurig » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:57 pm

Meurig

Postby d » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:02 pm

d

Postby Star Dragon » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:17 pm

Ah miscommunication....

I sent a PM to HEZIE99 for permission for use of the models a while back, I didin't know they were yours MEURIG.. Message should have gone to you instead.

If you get this and they are still avaialble I'd like a try with them :D

(BTW my machine failed to load your Hatak, it was simply too glorious) :(
Star Dragon

Previous

Return to Farscape Mod