[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - www.farscape-homeworld.com

www.farscape-homeworld.com

The only MOD to bring the fantastic Farscape universe to the best ever space RTS

Moderators: Supernova, Meurig

Postby Meurig » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:22 pm

is mine! :D

With any luck, my buying this domain will generate more site traffic and more people frequenting this forum, I don't like it when its quiet :(

When Supernova has a couple of WIP pics of his new mesh, I shall post a site update with it, the vigilante and talyn [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit, you may have also noticed the new forum header image, reply, topic and poll buttons. The forum colours will change soon too to a new design, which is meant to look like a Peacekeeper layout given that they're the main side in the new mod :D I'm not sure if the site will change to a PK layout too, but it's a distinct possibility! And could look very cool if the graphics are good [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 20. April 2004, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Meurig ][/size]
Meurig

Postby Apollo 187 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:24 am

hate to burst ur bubble... but the site aint working. i just get an error page... unless its just me which would really suck
Apollo 187

Postby hezie99 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:46 pm

server had a hd screw up so the sites aint been put backup yet
hezie99

Postby Talyn » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:14 am

errrrmmm .... I dont mean to be rude but i was just wondering if the site was ever going to be up and running or if you even have a site now?
Also i was wondering how the freelancer mod was doing and whats its expected release. Plz get back to me Talyn
Talyn

Postby Meurig » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:42 pm

TGU's hosted sites are STILL down, and there's nothing I can do but wait for it to come back up.
The domain name just has a redirect to my TGU webspace.

And at the moment, none of the mods are progressing, I am having a break after uni, and I haven't seen Supernova in ages.
Meurig

Postby Meurig » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:19 pm

Okay, this should be working again very soon. TBS-el-wizardo set us up a new account, and I've already set farscape-homeworld.com to point to it, so going to that URL now shouldnt give a page not found, but instead a placeholder page.

We just need a quota and we can upload the site again [img]smile.gif[/img] Nearly there!
Meurig

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:20 pm

Yep, it points to a placeholder alright. [img]smile.gif[/img] Everything seems in order.
TheOneNamedViper

Return to Farscape Mod